It is the discretion of the Head of the Institution to admit a child or refuse admission without giving any reason.
- Please note no fee concessionwill be given to any child by the school.
- For admission to Pre-Nursery the child must complete 3 years, on or before 30th September 2016.
- For admission to Nursery the child must complete 4 years, on or before 30th September 2015.
- For admission to K.G. the child must complete 5 years on or before 30th September 2014.
- For admission to 1st the child must complete 6 years on or before 30th September 2013.
- The admission form must be submitted with
- a) Attested Xerox copies of birth certificate
b) Caste Certificate (if backward class) attested Xerox copies
c) Two passport size photo -graphs of the student / child and d) Address Proof attested Xerox Copy.
Caste certificate in duplicate from the Tehsildar, if the student belongs to other backward class category. A school leaving certificate and annual mark sheet from a recognized school is essential for a child to be admitted to class II To VIII. If a pupil comes from outside the state, the leaving certificate must be countersigned by the Education officer of the State from which he or she comes. A child who has not attended any school whatsoever or one who has come from a private school must produce an official birth certificate such as Municipality / Cantonment Board certificate, in support of the date of birth entered in the form and submit it to the office.Where possible, parents are requested to pay fees in advance for six months or a year by cash only.